Monday, March 8, 2010

Wow! It has been almost a year since I started the blog, and this is only my second post. Its time to start again.

I went to United Kingdom for work the end of February, and had a fabulous time. I loved the environment in the office, and I loved being able to get around on my own. I worked hard and still had time for some sight seeing. Best of all, I got to spend some time with my cousin and her family. I feel very fortunate. Now I need to figure out how I can bring the experiences I enjoyed so much back into my home.

This week, I'm going to design a card using Jeanette Lynton's Color Me Monday color scheme. I like to take on tasks like this because it is fun to stretch my creative talents by using color schemes I wouldn't choose on my own. Check out Jeanette's Blog to see this weeks colors and give it a try. The colors are going to be great in my cards. Hopefully, I will have one to post here sometime this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment