Sunday, July 11, 2010

Giving myself some goals



I've noticed that I'm getting lazy about the things I do for fun.... I have a lot of interests and find myself not taking time to do much of anything lately.

The first step I'm taking is to get back to working on my cards and scrapbooking more consistantly. I have my Cricut to explore, scrapbooks planned and inspiration to do a lot of different cards, but haven't really done much at all in the last month.


That being said, here is my first set of cards made since I decided to get my act together. They're using Close To My Heart stamp set "Happy Together" and a really fun paper pack. I explored using different types of embelishments on each of these little cards. I think they would be fun to use for a baby gift.
The stamp set is Close To My Heart's Stamp of the Month for July. If you're interested it is available on my CTMH website at http://cathleneb.myctmh.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment