Monday, October 11, 2010

Lazy Day


I had the best of intentions today, woke up ready to work, but as the day started up, it became clear that all of us had colds.


It turned into a taking it easy with my cup of tea by my side day.


I did get one of my new socks finished. The yarn is pretty ugly, but the pattern was great. This is the first sock that fits me at my toes, hugs my instep and is really comfortable around my ankles. It is really my learning sock from Cat Bordhi's book "Personal Footprints for Insouciant Sock Knitters". If you have any interest at all in knitting socks, this book is worth the price! I even have my cardboard footprint all ready to laminate so I can take it with me when I'm out and about.


I also put together a couple of cards. My favorite was a Snoopy Halloween card. I used MTC with my cricut and a great file to put it together. It was fun, and I think I'm going to have to use my Cricut much more. The link to the cutting file I used is found at: http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com/


Maybe next time I'll get the nerve up to create my own file.



No comments:

Post a Comment